Martial Arts of Hopewell offers a 6 week Enrichment Program at
Harry E. James Elementary School
(The in-school program is for grades 1-5 only)
- This program will encourage your child to achieve better grades and show respect to teachers, family, and peers.
- They will learn to use self-discipline at all times and improve focus and manners.
- We will also teach them how to handle bullying and conflict.
- They will learn basic martial arts techniques and test for their belt on the last day.
- Parents are invited to testing to watch their child break a board.
Dates for each session will be determined throughout the year.
Permission slips will be sent home at least 1 week prior to each 6-week session.